Gary L. Cline joined Rammelkamp Bradney in 2002 and concentrates his practice representation on the injured, products liability, workplace accidents, along with automobile and nursing home negligence. He earned bachelor's and juris doctor degrees from the University of Illinois.
Gary is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and currently serves in the ISBA Assembly. He is also a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and the Sangamon County Bar Association.
- Areas of Practice:
- 10% School Law / Labor
- 40% Trial Practice / Litigation: Personal Injury, General Trial Work, Prod. Liab.
- 40% Workers' Compensation
- 10% Miscellaneous (Including Estate Planning, Business)
- Bar Admissions:
- Illinois, 1981
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois,
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois,
Major: Political Science